Classic Tees Orders & Returns
Prior to returning apparel to Classic Tees you must be issued an RMA number (Return Merchantize Authorization). To recieve an RMA number please contact us to request it. You can reach us via our website contact form to request an RMA. In the comments section of the contact form please include:
- The date of the purchase.
- The reason why you are returning the product.
- Let us know if you would like a replacement product or a refund.
Returns must be shipped to:
8547 E ARAPAHOE RD UNIT J #264
Greenwood Village, CO 80112
The RMA number should be clearly marked both on the outside of the return package and inside along with the T-shirt or other product.
Return Policy Continued:
- Custom printed apparel cannot be returned unless we have mis-printed the merchandise or the merchandise is flawed in some way (explain return reason when requesting the RMA).
- We cannot be responsible for the ordering of correct sizes. We have a detailed sizing chart listed.
- We will accept returns within 5 days of purchase and can refund or provide a store credit (only applicable on single orders).
- Merchandise must be un-opened in teh original package.
- Classic Tees will charge a 25% restocking fee
- For bulk orders of printed merchadise returns are not accepted due to our upfront diligence.
We do not reimburse shipping charges. All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee.
CLASSIC TEES HERBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF WORKMANSHIP. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL CLASSIC TEES BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, LIQUIDATED, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. SUPPLIER'S LIABILITY, IF ANY, TO CUSTOMER WILL BE LIMITED TO THE NET SALES PRICE RECEIVED BY US.